- Rugged all steel construction.
- Planetary drive to eliminate shadowing and side torque.
- Sealed planetary drive with synchronus belt to eliminate slip and increase durability.
- Premium bearings and bearing seals throughout for durability.
- Standard dust control functionality.
- Standard 8 gallon water tank.
- Premium German centrifugal clutch.
- Adapter port for active vacuum
- Locking easy spin-on spin-off heads for quick application change.
- 330 lbs head pressure
- Includes 3 sets quick change heads for stripping, polishing, and burnishing concrete
- Compatible for use with 4″ ceramic or resin diamond pucks and diamond impregnated pads
- Transport wheel for easy loading and manuevering
- Low profile – fits under 8″ shelf
- Green Certifications – EPA, CARB, LEED, CE, & GS-42
Introducing the REFRESHER, a propane-powered, planetary driven, complete system for stripping, honing, polishing and burnishing polished concrete, terrazzo and marble floors.
The Aztec Refresher System is a machine engineered with the operator in mind. The Refresher is heavy and rugged enough to handle the aggressive demands of honing and polishing concrete floors, yet light and mobile enough to be highly maneuverable and smooth running for hours of continuous use.
The Refresher, with its dust control capability and sealed planetary drive and positive drive synchronous belt, comes with 3 sets of driver heads/brushes: one set of 3 strip brushes for removing old floor finish; one set of 3 Velcro drivers for resin bond, hybrid and ceramic diamonds; and one set of 3 Mighty-Lok drivers for 10” burnishing or diamond pads. Each set of driver heads/brushes is designed with a lug system for “quick-change” mounting and dismounting on the job.
- 3″ x 10″ Mal Grit Strip Brush
- 3″ x 10″ Mighty Lok
- 3″x 10″ Velcro Hook & Loop
- Meets US Green Building Council LEED IAQ
- Credit 3.4 Requirement
- CE, CARB, EPA & GS-42 Compliant
- Low Oil Shut Down
- Safety Regulator Fuel System
- Auto Emissions Shut Down
- Blue Sky Certified Engine
- Kill Switch Lanyard
Download the Brochure:
Download the Machine Manual:
The Refresher machine has three (3) heads; each head holds four (4) diamonds; a complete set requires a set of twelve (12) diamond pucks.
Diamonds are sold individually. Recommended 3″ diamond pucks for the Refresher:
Resin Bond Diamonds: 50-, 100-, 200-, 400-, 800-, 1500-, and 3000-grit
Hybrid Diamonds: 16-, 30- and 50-grit (Metal Bond Resin Hybrid 3″ Diamonds)
Kawasaki 603 CC
3 each 10″ (25cm) Quick Change Heads
Clockwise 1295 RPM
|Brush Drive Speed||
Clockwise 250 RPM
Approx. 535Lbs (243kg)
2 Years/ 500 Hours
EPA, CARB, LEED, GS-42 Available with Blue Sky Certified Engine.