Propane Floor Stripping Solutions
The Aztec Sidewinder is designed for deep scrubbing and/or fast stripping of hard surface floors in preparation for top coat or restoring of VCT, terrazzo or close-fitted tile.
Fast — The Sidewinder™ strips 15,000 (or scrubs 30,000) square feet per hour with a 30″ path and brush speed up to 1,150 RPM. 1.5 times faster than the nearest competitor. At that speed the Sidewinder is 10x faster than a corded electric machine and 3x faster than a battery powered machine. The Sidewinder’s unique planetary drive and 3 counter-rotational brushes will strip up to 7 layers of wax in one pass.
Aggressive — Unique dual direction scouring action plus heavy brush pressure result in high productivity, with no side torque.
The Sidewinder is part of the Aztec WorkSmartTM WorkSmart™ cordless VCT floor Stripping System.
- PurepowerLPG 600 Series engine with battery key start
- Lowest emissions for 10+ years
- Green certifications: EPA, CARB, LEED, CE
- US green building council LEED IEQ credit 3.4 requirements
- Optional engine meeting Blue Sky standards
Available in 24″ (61 cm) and 30″ (76 cm).
The Sidewinder is part of the Aztec WorkSmartTM cordless VCT floor stripping system.
• Available in 24″(61 cm) and 30″(76 cm) models
• Rugged, all steel body construction
• Planetary brush drive eliminates strip shadows and side torque
• Unique floating head design allows brushes to address irregular surfaces
• Brush RPM speed combined with up to 288 lbs. (130 kg) of head pressure delivers fast, deep stripping or scrubbing
• Standard centrifugal clutch substantially increases belt life
• Strips 7-10 layers of finish in just one pass
• Transport wheel for easy loading and maneuvering
• Additional 8 gallon (30.3L) water tank available upon request
See us on YouTube!
24″ Sidewinder (61 cm)
30″ Sidewinder (76 cm)
Download our machine manual:
Download our brochure:
Download our complete equipment catalog:
24″ Propane Stripper 30″ Propane Stripper 8-Gallon Tank for 24″ or 30″ unit
241 lbs (109 kg) to 288 lbs (130 kg) of head pressure scrubs aggressively; 1 year limited manufacturer’s warranty UL and CGA approved, Meets CARB and EPA emissions standards
Fast Stripping Deep Scrubbing