Why Work Here?
We are seeking someone with excellent attention to detail and who is physically strong to become an integral part of the Aztec team in the role of Shipping, Receiving & Boxing Equipment! You will help coordinate incoming and outgoing shipment activities.
- Box or crate, address, and ship equipment
- Unpack, verify, and record incoming parts
- Arrange appropriate transportation of products
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Cross-train other employees in shipping for back-up
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned
- Work Overtime work at 1.5x rate if required
- Strong sense of urgency & good work ethic
- Previous experience in shipping, logistics, or other related fields
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
- High School Diploma or GED
- Benefits include Blue Cross/Blue Shield Health
- Guardian Vision
- Guardian Dental
- Drug Prescription Card
- Automatic 20K life insurance
Aztec Products Inc. has a solid base of existing contractor and distributor customers and prospects throughout the USA and world in our product niche. We are enjoying record year, and need more machine assemblers! Aztec is a family owned small business with a worker-friendly environment with big-company attention to detail and product excellence.