NEW Battery Powered Disinfecting Misting Machine for High Productivity Sanitation
Announcing the Aztec CLEAN MIST, a battery powered disinfecting misting machine. The CLEAN MIST joins Aztec’s other battery powered chemical application machines: the Grand Finale and the Spray Finale. The cordless CLEAN MIST is an extremely versatile and mobile machine. An 8hr battery run time, 5 gallon capacity, 10ft self-coiling hose and large wheels with a swivel caster means you can clean and disinfect virtually anywhere.
CLEAN MIST Key Features and Benefits:
- High-powered AGM maintenance free battery for 8+ hours of run time on a single full charge
- Multi-phase smart charger – charges quicker and has trickle mode
- 5-gallon bucket capacity for 20+ minutes of uninterrupted disinfecting at max flow
- Stainless steel machine fittings to ensure fittings do not degrade with harsh chemicals
- 10ft self-coiling hose to allow for optimal sprayer movement without tangles
- Anti-fatigue spray gun with forged brass housings, contour-designed for comfort & durability
- Tri-wheeled base for stability on uneven surfaces
- Swivel caster for maximum mobility
Specialized Chemical Disinfectant Pump Key Features:
- Hastelloy valves
- Ceramic plunger
- Viton seals
- AL203 anodization
- Optimal per/minute rate for misting
Since 1976 Aztec has prided itself on making high-quality, USA manufactured machines designed to last for many years – in many cases decades. Other manufactures are utilizing pumps and fittings that are not designed to handle disinfectants and will degrade quickly.
The Aztec CLEAN MIST allows the user to utilize the approved disinfectants including, but not limited to Hydrogen Peroxide and Sodium Hypochlorite without risk of pump leaking or fittings degrading.